Anyone else had problems with the youtuber reddit

sphamedia

I've Got It
Hi I've been looking into some reddit communities to get feedback on my videos, i came across the youtuber reddit, its kind of sub par but i like some of the people who use it, but I've had some real problems with one of the moderators "simon cowell of mods" he's been really petty and unhelpful and I don't get it, has any one else had a problem there?

Then forget him lol join the Reddit I'm on, even though it isn't used to advertise videos except on special days. Letsplay reddit

Just want to say, r/youtubers has partcular rules on what you need to do to get feedback -- and as someone who tries to give feedback there a lot, I frequently find that people don't have good reviews of others, don't have good self-reviews, etc., etc., I can't say for your case specifically, but there are a lot of people who aren't following the rules, so I can understand why the moderators don't have a lot of patience.

Yeah it's easy to dislike moderators from the outside, then you try to be one and you find out why they are strict lol. A lot of people don't listen... not saying that's what happened in your case, but I definitely have more sympathy with mods after managing my own small communities

Back