Request Anybody good at making horror style music? will pay.

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
My channel's main theme is horror, of course it's not all I do but I appreciate the darker side of things, I recently got a new banner and am currently in the works of getting a new profile picture and outro card, I would like someone who can provide me with good original music for things like intro, outro, etc, and am willing to pay for unique and original pieces.
 
Well I do make horror style music, but I haven't uploaded anywhere on the internet :)
I can send you some of my music pieces privately :D
 
Well I do make horror style music, but I haven't uploaded anywhere on the internet :)
I can send you some of my music pieces privately :D
I'm completely ok with this, I don't have any real specifics as long as it's horror esq. seeing as how they will likely be very short segments of music, likely no longer than 30 seconds in length. you can either add me on skype @Cautious Crowe or you can email me @ cautiouscrow@hotmail.com
 
Back
Top