Meet Up/Gathering Any YouTubers in San Francisco?

Prateek

Hola!
I will be travelling all the way from Europe to San Francisco and I was wondering if there's any YouTubers there? I will be there between 10-20Feb.
If anyone wants to go for coffee or just join me and travel around SF, you guys are always welcome! I'll be a solo traveller during day time :D

(Sorry if this is in the wrong thread!)

Prateek G

YouTube: Prateek G
Instagram: photographyskills

Hola!
I will be travelling all the way from Europe to San Francisco and I was wondering if there's any YouTubers there? I will be there between 10-20Feb.
If anyone wants to go for coffee or just join me and travel around SF, you guys are always welcome! I'll be a solo traveller during day time :D

(Sorry if this is in the wrong thread!)

Prateek G

YouTube: Prateek G
Instagram: photographyskills
I used to live in South San Francisco. Dude, if you have time search for a place called Little Lucca and get a deli sandwich there. MAKE SURE you get Dutch Crunch bread. Even if you can't go to that specific shop, most Delis in that area have this bread, it's very rare because of the humidity and climate from what I have heard. I'd do a video just on a deli sandwich if I were you. I used to work at Little Lucca like 18 years ago, I made the best damn sandwiches ever!

Also check out Pier 39 and the downtown area, they are interesting.

I used to live in South San Francisco. Dude, if you have time search for a place called Little Lucca and get a deli sandwich there. MAKE SURE you get Dutch Crunch bread. Even if you can't go to that specific shop, most Delis in that area have this bread, it's very rare because of the humidity and climate from what I have heard. I'd do a video just on a deli sandwich if I were you. I used to work at Little Lucca like 18 years ago, I made the best damn sandwiches ever!

Also check out Pier 39 and the downtown area, they are interesting.

Awesome thank you! Will add it in the list of what to do/where to eat there. I'm a food lover, so this is perfect hahaha. I'll vlog about it! Spaniard eats different types of American food haha ;)

Awesome thank you! Will add it in the list of what to do/where to eat there. I'm a food lover, so this is perfect hahaha. I'll vlog about it! Spaniard eats different types of American food haha ;)
You will like the Dutch Crunch bread. Toto's Pizza is also a good place to eat... You should also go to downtown San Francisco and get a burrito, they have lots of good Mexican food out there. If you want some awesome photos go on the side of the Golden Gate Bridge that is on the opposite side of the city, they have an area there where you can get some amazing photos.[DOUBLEPOST=1486137346,1486137203][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will like the Dutch Crunch bread. Toto's Pizza is also a good place to eat... You should also go to downtown San Francisco and get a burrito, they have lots of good Mexican food out there. If you want some awesome photos go on the side of the Golden Gate Bridge that is on the opposite side of the city, they have an area there where you can get some amazing photos.
Here are some pics I got from a few years ago when we were out there
golden gate.jpg hills.jpg fog.jpg

You will like the Dutch Crunch bread. Toto's Pizza is also a good place to eat... You should also go to downtown San Francisco and get a burrito, they have lots of good Mexican food out there. If you want some awesome photos go on the side of the Golden Gate Bridge that is on the opposite side of the city, they have an area there where you can get some amazing photos.
Will surely do! Is Chipotle a good place to eat or are there better? From Europe, I've heard the mainstream ones like In-N-Out, Cheesecake Factory and Chipotle. But since you lived there I'm sure there are more traditional-better food than those fast-food restaurants. I love photography so that's perfect, do you know the area name/side of SF to take the photos?

Edit: beautiful photos! Hoping the weather is great next week!

Will surely do! Is Chipotle a good place to eat or are there better? From Europe, I've heard the mainstream ones like In-N-Out, Cheesecake Factory and Chipotle. But since you lived there I'm sure there are more traditional-better food than those fast-food restaurants. I love photography so that's perfect, do you know the area name/side of SF to take the photos?
DO NOT eat Chipotle! This is fast food, you will want to go to an actual taco shop or restaurant. If you are in San Francisco try to eat non-chain stuff. OH! Get some clam chowder and also try some of the crab. The crab out there is really good... Not quite as good as crab from Maryland but it's really fresh and tasty.

DO NOT eat Chipotle! This is fast food, you will want to go to an actual taco shop or restaurant. If you are in San Francisco try to eat non-chain stuff. OH! Get some clam chowder and also try some of the crab. The crab out there is really good... Not quite as good as crab from Maryland but it's really fresh and tasty.
Woops! What a coinsidence! My friend mentioned about clam chowder today. I will definitely try that. Thank you for your recommendations!!

Woops! What a coinsidence! My friend mentioned about clam chowder today. I will definitely try that. Thank you for your recommendations!!
Yes the clam chowder out there is good especially in the downtown area. If I was there today I'd get a deli sandwich for lunch and I'd have crab, oysters, and clam chowder for dinner. OHHH! I almost forgot about Ghirardelli! If you like sweets you HAVE to get a banana split and some chocolate there.

Bump :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486596157,1486583969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes the clam chowder out there is good especially in the downtown area. If I was there today I'd get a deli sandwich for lunch and I'd have crab, oysters, and clam chowder for dinner. OHHH! I almost forgot about Ghirardelli! If you like sweets you HAVE to get a banana split and some chocolate there.

Sweet thanks! Already noted! I'm excited :)
By the way do you know where is this photo taken?

Ey6aK_.jpg
w2lKY6ji8.jpg

Back