Any Way to Stop A Potential Dislike Bot?

JCDallas

Hey everyone, so I have a new channel I just started a week ago, but I have someone who always dislikes all of my videos within minutes after they are posted.. Like for instance, I just posted a new video less than 30 mins ago, and it already has a dislike. Its like that for all of my videos too. I'm really starting to think its a dislike bot or something similar.. Its just really starting to bother me considering how new my channel is and the fact that I don't get any likes to begin with, and when people come to see my video, it has one dislike and no likes..

Is there a way around this, or am I stuck with a dislike botter forever?

If it's just one dislike, I don't think it's a dislike bot. I think it's just one person who gets pleasure out of disliking your video. What can you do about it? Not much.

You could disable it if you want. But no, once they make a dislike, it's done. Unless you know who it is and block them, but I don't think that will work either.

I just double checked, I have 11 views and 9 dislikes.. It has to be a glitch or something right? Normally I get 3 likes tops in a video..
That's an extremely high engagement ratio. I guess it could be a bot? I don't know who would pay for 9 dislikes as a bot. Unless 9 of those 11 really really hated your video. Again, you're kind of stuck with it. I suggest disabling everything. No reason to let them continue doing it.

That's an extremely high engagement ratio. I guess it could be a bot? I don't know who would pay for 9 dislikes as a bot. Unless 9 of those 11 really really hated your video. Again, you're kind of stuck with it. I suggest disabling everything. No reason to let them continue doing it.
How can I do that?

EDIT:
Never mind I found it! Can't believe I had to do that already though..

Hey everyone, so I have a new channel I just started a week ago, but I have someone who always dislikes all of my videos within minutes after they are posted.. Like for instance, I just posted a new video less than 30 mins ago, and it already has a dislike. Its like that for all of my videos too. I'm really starting to think its a dislike bot or something similar.. Its just really starting to bother me considering how new my channel is and the fact that I don't get any likes to begin with, and when people come to see my video, it has one dislike and no likes..

Is there a way around this, or am I stuck with a dislike botter forever?
Could be one of your friends being a jerk doing it to you. I have a friend that does that to every video of mine, i ignore it.

Back