Vlog Any Vlogger near Worcester/Gloucester UK?

Bart Kay

Reaction score
Looking to collaborate with vloggers near Worcestershire in UK, share the passion and love:)

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I'm actually moving to the Cotswold in two weeks, so I'll be pretty close :p I'm just starting out, just as you. I'll have my first proper video up tomorrow.

I was watching you first vlog (haven't checked out the other ones yet, but it's pretty late already) and two pieces of advise immediately came to mind. Firstly, stop looking at the view finder! You're looking at yourself, instead of your audience. Look into the lens, so you'll have genuine contact with us ;) Secondly, try not to repeat yourself to much. You spend a good 3 minutes talking at the beginning which could have been done in 1. Keep it short and sweet :)

Hope it helped a bit!

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
God damn I think I gotta move to the UK (atleast) to colab with somebody! :crying::biggrin:

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm from the Czech Republic and I really, really don't want to collab with anybody here. It feels like nobody speaks english over here :D

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
true that =) btw: I don't know if you know, but we cannot see any videos on your channel

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Aw, thank you for checking out my channel! I just started this channel, so I don't have any video's up yet xD I'm actually uploading one right now, it will be up in about 5 minutes!

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Will check it out! =)