Other ANY UK VLOGGERS? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so when we record the video and everything do we edit it ourselves or do we just upload the entire raw video?

Okay so when we record the video and everything do we edit it ourselves or do we just upload the entire raw video?
you can edit it yourself if you want, but if you dont want to you can just send me the raw video :) as long as its easy for me to edit with :D

Hello! I am interested in taking part I am from North Yorkshire, but I will be going to Luton to study Adult Nursing in September so I guess I can cover the London/Luton area.

Hello! I am interested in taking part I am from North Yorkshire, but I will be going to Luton to study Adult Nursing in September so I guess I can cover the London/Luton area.
Hey! I have already closed this collab but Ill deffo have you in my next one, thank you though! ^_^

Hey, I think I'd like to get involved, I mean I'm not exactly prolific but I've been getting into it more lately. I'm from Liverpool by the way :)
London, UK :)
awww ok and i will take part i live outside of london although I'm moving there soon

Hey guys! Sorry to be a pain but are you's still taking part in this? :) will want to start editing before i go back to uni! :D thanks ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1344551098,1344551040][/DOUBLEPOST]
im from plymouth
And r u still taking part? :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back