Vlog Any Small YouTubers Out There???

emm star

Reaction score
Hi, your videos are cool! Check out my recent Vlogs to Dubai... I'm just starting out so would appreciate your support! x Maya Haych[DOUBLEPOST=1537999910,1537999798][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey, count me in! New Youtube here too :)

HelloFriends

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey i am small you tuber too,just started.would love if i can get some support by subscribing.Thanks in advance

Always_Tea_Time

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey bud finished college a few years ago but would be great to talk about it again!! a bit of a different school I went to I do podcasts on my channel would be great if you wanted to do one??

Romanus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys my name is Christian and I am a rising sophomore in college and wanted to see if there was anybody who wanted to support each other and potentially be good friends!

I also wanted to see if there were any incoming college students so I could do a Q&A about college, so please comment down some questions you guys have about college! Thank you for your time!
Yessir I'm posting weekly !!![DOUBLEPOST=1541104443,1541104296][/DOUBLEPOST]yessir y'all check out my channel

Reactions: Nicekid76

Christian & Destiny

Reaction score
Hey Christian! My name is Christian as well! My girlfriend and I just started a Vlog Channel. We are brand new with only 2 videos posted and 85 subs. We are both currently in college. Would be great to meet you! Hit us up if you want to ask us questions about college. Your channel looks dope!

Myke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a freshman in college and wanna collab and make friends.