Commentary Any Podcasts out there?

ForbidenProdigy

Reaction score
Every now and again I get a feeling of wanting to just talk. So why not put myself out there? Is there any podcasters out there that like to have deep meaningful conversations about life or maybe give advice on things or something? Never really done anything like this but maybe it'll be fun :p I'm an easy going and down to earth type of person. An introvert trying to have extrovert tendencies lol

Jenni Nexus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've heard of some podcasts by people I watch on Youtube / Twitch.. (**edit I just looked at some of the rules and decided to not name my favorite podcasts because it might be interpreted as promo even though I don't know them I just listen to the shows)

I'm constantly trying to learn how to be a better broadcaster (on a budget) so those are both kind of around content creation and social media / gaming etc :)

Are you thinking of starting your own podcast? If you can get some cool visuals or setup some type of background in like OBS you can just record a topic or use Discord or other voice chat program to record the "show" edit it or whatever :-D

Hope the insight helps.

Last edited:

ForbidenProdigy

Reaction score
I was more into looking to be a guest or join one or something lol. Got a little too much going on to add podcasting on my plate right now but i do appreciate the comment!

Dogking

Reaction score
Here's a link to my show. You can be a guest on my show if you'll promote it.

ForbidenProdigy

Reaction score
Cool man thanks! I'll have to check it out when I get the chance! :)

Dogking

Reaction score
No problem anything to help each other grow.

Reaction score
Hey I got a podcast called The Saga X Podcast which hasent started yet and Im needing a co host If your interested please let me know

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Gooooooooood Morning All,

Would like to know if there are any PA MTs out there that would like to exchange ideas and learn techniques others use. Let me know. Thanx

The Massage Professor