Short Film Any other film/animation channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, nice to see other filmmakers here! I have done short films with student collaborations but it was always under a contract, so we were not allowed to post it on youtube. Just wanted add the suggestion, that you should also try vimeo :)

Do you need music for your short film? I can help with that all I ask is I be in credits with a link in the description.

Hey guys, I'm a filmindustry professional who just started a youtube channel. I own a production company called Welldone Pictures.
I'm currenty working on a feature called "gunhand". You can find a teaser on my channel.
It's getting a lot of attention on facebook and instagram.

On my channel you can expect lots of behind the scenes stuff, vlogs and high end productions :).
It would be great if I can help people making films.

Hey guys, I'm a filmindustry professional who just started a youtube channel. I own a production company called Welldone Pictures.
I'm currenty working on a feature called "gunhand". You can find a teaser on my channel.
It's getting a lot of attention on facebook and instagram.

On my channel you can expect lots of behind the scenes stuff, vlogs and high end productions :).
It would be great if I can help people making films.
Your channel is fantastic!

Short films are my favorite thing to watch on YouTube! I also create shorts and do movie reviews. Goal is to eventually make films for a living if I ever get so lucky. I have a short film coming out in less than a month that has taken up about 5 months of this year and I couldn't be more excited, filmmaking is life :)

Short films are my favorite thing to watch on YouTube! I also create shorts and do movie reviews. Goal is to eventually make films for a living if I ever get so lucky. I have a short film coming out in less than a month that has taken up about 5 months of this year and I couldn't be more excited, filmmaking is life :)
Nice, is it just as a hobby or is it your daily life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back