Gaming Any Gamer Girl that would like to collabo with Japanese Gamer?

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Should I pay for online subscription?:( Just curious for above girl gamers, what games do you guys play on your XBOX?

Ikerot

Fireflies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
*coughs*I have a PS3.*coughs*
The only problem is that it's been hidden in a very dark closet and I don't have any space for it xD

Reactions: the100yengamer

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
*coughs*I have a PS3.*coughs*
The only problem is that it's been hidden in a very dark closet and I don't have any space for it xD
I see, you should pull it out from the closet so we can play!

Ikerot

Fireflies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I see, you should pull it out from the closet so we can play!
No space, mate. I don't even have a TV in my room. If I manage to fit the flippin' PS3 somewhere in my room and then get it to match up to my computer screen, then we have the other problem which is if I can find all the lost games.

Yup. I can't play with you xP
Ya should open up a bit more (to Xbox/PC) than just a PS3.

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've got a PS3, I'm just not sure what online games I have that would match whatever you have. I don't really play shooters on my home console. I still have Uncharted 2 and 3 in the wrapping, haha. I mostly play RPGs and the likes, so I'll have to look at what I have.

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
cool. finally a gamer girl with ps3. let me know what you have and even if i dont have it i can buy it.

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any type of preference in game? I have a ton of PSN titles I've never touched. Most of the online stuff I've played religiously is like fighting games, Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal/All 4 One, and DJ Hero. I'm willing to try different stuff though even if I suck. :p My PSN name is just Kanashimi if you want to add me.