Other Any Fitness YouTubers?

I actually considered making a channel like that myself.

I may be a gamer, but I know very much about fitness. :)
 
I actually considered making a channel like that myself.

I may be a gamer, but I know very much about fitness. :)

That would be cool!

Found anyone you like yet?

Not from the ones that were posted (most of them were geared toward guys, and I can hardly do a "girl" workout! Haha), but I did discover youtube.com/blogilates. Her workouts KILL. Only downside is she's quite well-known, and I was hoping to find someone newer that I could ask questions of and stuff.
 
I just recently started working out and eating healthier. I'm interested in watching some fitness-related vloggers/video makers. Anyone on this forum have a channel like that? Or do you know of a channel like that? Send me your links!
check my videos on fitness and exercising.
i may be new but i upload good videos!
thanks alot :)
have a nice day!
 
youtube.com/user/scooby1961/videos is very good, he's really tailored to "getting buff" and all that, but he covers a lot of dietary and endurance health as well
 
Honestly I started a fitness challenge and I am regularly posting about my workout and what I'm doing to recover and what not. My first vid explains how girls should work out and what I'm using as far as protein powder and multi supplemental help. I'm not going to say it is perfect, but hopefully it will help you. Look up Fitness Challenge Day 1 and Info. It will be by Lauren Peterson. Hopefully it will help you some
 
Back
Top