Any FeedBack would be appreciated

JPlootz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

Heres a video could someone give me some feedback? any type of criticism is appreciated.
My Channel is comedy based.
thank you <3

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This video is okay, but it isn't really funny. It is possible that your sense of humor just isn't for me, though! Anyway, the video was put together really well and it looked really nice, if that helps you any.

Reactions: JPlootz

JPlootz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This video is okay, but it isn't really funny. It is possible that your sense of humor just isn't for me, though! Anyway, the video was put together really well and it looked really nice, if that helps you any.
ty :) been working on my editing style to make it more appealing for people :D

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to edit, and then I fail horribly! Haha! I respect people who can edit because I cannot.

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi Lizz!

I will judge you based on what you give me here. It's very hard to make it funny if you put clips of crime/ drugs/ rape, maybe try something else other than that? Good commentary btw!

JPlootz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi Lizz!

I will judge you based on what you give me here. It's very hard to make it funny if you put clips of crime/ drugs/ rape, maybe try something else other than that? Good commentary btw!
<3 ty for the feedback Love this site so much because of this section :D I really do appreciate the help <3
and im gonna start working on easier things to make fun of :D <3