Beauty/Makeup Any fashion/beauty gurus out there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing! A lot of gaming channels! I'm not exactly a beauty guru...in fact I know very little about makeup but I do love fashion and interior decor. I have a few hauls and a look book. But that's kinda it.

My name is Kristine and I have been creating videos for about a month now. I've always loved fashion so I thought I'd do videos all about fashion! I have a couple OOTDs, a look book, and a make up tut.
Hey! I loved your 50 Random Facts About Me video! When I lived in the US my best friends were from the Philippines, I remember we always were so excited when we would say a word in our own language (mine is spanish) and it was the same word with the same meaning haha... people from the Philippines are cool! oh, and my channel is also about makeup and vlogs ;)

hi hello! my channel is also about beauty/makeup/vlogs! im thinking of doing more hauls, tags, and routines video! :) nice to meet you girls!

hey ! I am a beauty channel also including makeup, tutorials and skin care routines!, nice to meet you all and welcome:*

I'm not a beauty guru or in fashion but I LOVE watching the videos! I'm just glad to see some other females on this forum! :)

I'm not a guru at all but I think I have a good fashion sense and I'm amazing at getting a deal. I am going to Europe on holiday and part of that I will be going to a wedding, wearing some beautiful but crazy cheap outfits, and was thinking of doing "outfit of the day" type videos. Does anyone have any advise or tips? Is it a good idea or are there too many things like this?

I have a beauty/fashion/lifestyle channel. I've noticed they're a lot of gaming channels on here too. I hope to get to know you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back