Callum Rollingson
I've Got It
That's awesome. He lives in Canada right?He honestly lives like 30 minutes from my place, i def enjoy his stuff and motivates me to be more active even though I am not lol
That's awesome. He lives in Canada right?He honestly lives like 30 minutes from my place, i def enjoy his stuff and motivates me to be more active even though I am not lol
yeeeeeey now i see it lol and dude seriosly shooting it from your chin lol nice one ... did it hurt ?Well, it seems that I had the wrong URL XD
ammm ... me or Callum ?He honestly lives like 30 minutes from my place, i def enjoy his stuff and motivates me to be more active even though I am not lol
yeeeeeey now i see it lol and dude seriosly shooting it from your chin lol nice one ... did it hurt ?
ammm ... me or Callum ?
In which case it's totally wicked.
omg i twitched just by reading the lemon juice part bcuz omg ... the bottles kept coming and coming omg lolI'm going to have to say.. the twinkies or the lemon juice videos![]()