Any Extra Features at 1 Million Views?

YouTube Partner Awards is a recognition program, but no special features are unlocked. The awards are based on the number of subs, not views:

At 100,000 subscribers you get the Silver Play Button commemorative plaque, a $500 gift card, and a camera case.
yt-creators-silver-rewards.png

At 1,000,000 subscribers you get the Gold Play Button commemorative plaque, which also comes with a gift card (uncertain of dollar amount) and camera case.
youtube-gold-button.jpg

YouTube Partner Awards is a recognition program, but no special features are unlocked. The awards are based on the number of subs, not views:

At 100,000 subscribers you get the Silver Play Button commemorative plaque, a $500 gift card, and a camera case.
yt-creators-silver-rewards.png

At 1,000,000 subscribers you get the Gold Play Button commemorative plaque, which also comes with a gift card (uncertain of dollar amount) and camera case.
youtube-gold-button.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1400085791,1400085595][/DOUBLEPOST]Well at the rate I'm going, it will take me 1,886 years to get a silver play button.... Well that's based on my lifetime rate... If I base it on my past 30 days, it will only take 274 years which is more realistic

Yeah, those are some high threshholds! Views are easier to get than subs! I'm paced to go silver within 2 years.
Well I plan on making a viral video this year, it will probably help once I'm done with school in October. Right now I'm too damn busy to do many planned videos, so most of what I've shot lately has been footage of when I just happened to have a camera around. I think I have about 15 videos I haven't even edited and uploaded yet... My latest mountain biking one should be pretty good, I shredded the trail I was on.

I dont think there is a feature or award for 1 Million views, I know there is for a subscriber count but not views from what I understand unfortunatley :/

I think there's a feature I can't use because I don't have 1,000 subs, I forget what it is. Is there anything for 1 mil views? I should be hitting that in the next week or so, hopefully there is some new feature or something lol. I wasn't expecting to hit a mil until around July, but the past 30 days has been pretty damn good compared to normal, I have gotten over 117,000 views!

I think maybe you're thinking of the Fan Finder? I heard they introduced a minimum of 1000 subs for it to be active, but it didn't make any difference for me - it still doesn't work lol as for a million subs, I'm really not sure. I haven't heard about any new features though!

Back