TTGSteve
Well-Known Member
I'm having a problem when it comes to syncing PS4 picture-in-picture gameplay videos together... I was wondering if anyone else has faced some problems with this.
My setup:
DSLR recording my face and audio.
Playstation 4 built-in game recorder (only records in 15 minute increments.)
I can sync the stuff together, but then at times the video will get thrown off as I progress through editing the video.. I don't know if this is because of the 15 minute increments that the PS4 records in or what. It's hard to sync up, because the PS4 isn't capturing outside audio, so it's not like I can use a clapperboard and see where things should sync up or anything... I'm sure if the PS4 could just record the screen seamlessly from start to finish then it wouldn't be a problem. Also, the PS4 naturally won't record some screens (like splash screens) from time to time, which once again, throws my videos off.
I'm just wondering if anyone has any general advice for PIP videos that could help me out.
My setup:
DSLR recording my face and audio.
Playstation 4 built-in game recorder (only records in 15 minute increments.)
I can sync the stuff together, but then at times the video will get thrown off as I progress through editing the video.. I don't know if this is because of the 15 minute increments that the PS4 records in or what. It's hard to sync up, because the PS4 isn't capturing outside audio, so it's not like I can use a clapperboard and see where things should sync up or anything... I'm sure if the PS4 could just record the screen seamlessly from start to finish then it wouldn't be a problem. Also, the PS4 naturally won't record some screens (like splash screens) from time to time, which once again, throws my videos off.
I'm just wondering if anyone has any general advice for PIP videos that could help me out.