Other Anime Review collab

Name: Dave aka (Ken)JiROo°

YouTube channel: GatheringGeeks

What do you plan onreviewing ?: I am going to review the manga novels and animes that matters the most to me. Starting from stuff ancient stuff like Galaxy Express 999 over to Golgo 13, Cyber City Oedo 808, Akira, Ghost in the Shell over to newer s**t like Samurai X, Sonabozou, Gunblaze West and i dont know what you name it ! Im a big time MOVIE fan so i watched almost all known titles and i own alot of them as file or DVD. By the way my favourites are old animes and they are mostly settled in the science fiction, dystopian or samurai genre. The most important part about an anime or manga is its story, the dialouges and of course the animation and design. This is why i like old stuff that isnt made with a pc or overhauled. Good enough.
My girlfriend is a K-J-PoP, ecchi, hentai and girls anime freak so she would review that stuff ( she can draw chibis and stuff too if we need that or she makes TOP 10´s etc.). So i would really say that we both could do some really good reviews about Anime and Manga and im totally down with that when we dont have to review new b******t like narutard,bleach,fairy tale,black buttler and childs stuff like that ! :)

If you have a console, which one(s) ( MANGA & ANIME GAMES ) ?: PS1,PS2,PS3,Xbox360,N64,Gamecube,Wii,Nintendo 3DS XL ( record with Camera), more on request.

What quality do you usually record at?: I usally record or livestream at720p@60fps - 1080p @ 30fps

Age?: 20 Years

TimeZone: Central European Timezone (CEST)

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): Europe, Austria, Vienna

What Microphone do you use?: Blue Snowball (Kondensator) or Logitech G930 Mic sometimes

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Avermedia Livegamer HD, Live Gamer Portable, Pinnacle Dazzle DVC100, Mumbi Videograbber

When did you join YouTube?: somewhere before2008 but i recently started uploading for my own project and network idea

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 760+

Why do you want be part of us?: I need people with the same interessets and goals beaucse my reallife friends are not into serious internet stuff or youtubing

Anything else you'd like to add?: Ive started my own network with longtime goals that i want to achieve. Its based on networking and independent free artists. Its not working cause my friends jumped off so i need to start with collabs and features, so im open for everything. I can use Adobe Master Collection, Ableton Live ( a little bit) and the rest of all the Tools needed. Im not a good Designer nor a good Coder or anything else but i like to make my stuff for myself. My girlfriend is assiting me with her painting skills ( she can make chibis, anime stuff and things like that ). You can check out my Website at gatheringgeeks.net and head over to the Social Media Sites, Twitch.tv and etc. to get an idea about how my style is. I can speak school "Engrish" and very good german so im open for English and German Collabs ! Hope to hear something from you guys. By the way we both are big time Otakus if you can say so lolz

I am able to work FULL TIME on the project for the next 1-2 Months so i really want to achieve something !
:)

Name: Dave aka (Ken)JiROo°

YouTube channel: GatheringGeeks

What do you plan onreviewing ?: I am going to review the manga novels and animes that matters the most to me. Starting from stuff ancient stuff like Galaxy Express 999 over to Golgo 13, Cyber City Oedo 808, Akira, Ghost in the Shell over to newer s**t like Samurai X, Sonabozou, Gunblaze West and i dont know what you name it ! Im a big time MOVIE fan so i watched almost all known titles and i own alot of them as file or DVD. By the way my favourites are old animes and they are mostly settled in the science fiction, dystopian or samurai genre. The most important part about an anime or manga is its story, the dialouges and of course the animation and design. This is why i like old stuff that isnt made with a pc or overhauled. Good enough.
My girlfriend is a K-J-PoP, ecchi, hentai and girls anime freak so she would review that stuff ( she can draw chibis and stuff too if we need that or she makes TOP 10´s etc.). So i would really say that we both could do some really good reviews about Anime and Manga and im totally down with that when we dont have to review new b******t like narutard,bleach,fairy tale,black buttler and childs stuff like that ! :)

If you have a console, which one(s) ( MANGA & ANIME GAMES ) ?: PS1,PS2,PS3,Xbox360,N64,Gamecube,Wii,Nintendo 3DS XL ( record with Camera), more on request.

What quality do you usually record at?: I usally record or livestream at720p@60fps - 1080p @ 30fps

Age?: 20 Years

TimeZone: Central European Timezone (CEST)

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): Europe, Austria, Vienna

What Microphone do you use?: Blue Snowball (Kondensator) or Logitech G930 Mic sometimes

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Avermedia Livegamer HD, Live Gamer Portable, Pinnacle Dazzle DVC100, Mumbi Videograbber

When did you join YouTube?: somewhere before2008 but i recently started uploading for my own project and network idea

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 760+

Why do you want be part of us?: I need people with the same interessets and goals beaucse my reallife friends are not into serious internet stuff or youtubing

Anything else you'd like to add?: Ive started my own network with longtime goals that i want to achieve. Its based on networking and independent free artists. Its not working cause my friends jumped off so i need to start with collabs and features, so im open for everything. I can use Adobe Master Collection, Ableton Live ( a little bit) and the rest of all the Tools needed. Im not a good Designer nor a good Coder or anything else but i like to make my stuff for myself. My girlfriend is assiting me with her painting skills ( she can make chibis, anime stuff and things like that ). You can check out my Website at gatheringgeeks.net and head over to the Social Media Sites, Twitch.tv and etc. to get an idea about how my style is. I can speak school "Engrish" and very good german so im open for English and German Collabs ! Hope to hear something from you guys. By the way we both are big time Otakus if you can say so lolz
I am able to work FULL TIME on the project for the next 1-2 Months so i really want to achieve something ! :)

Very informative :) . Just send me your anime list in a pm on either youtube or on here and we will do something . BTW does your GF have a youtube, I want to take a gander at you guys videos.

Very informative :) . Just send me your anime list in a pm on either youtube or on here and we will do something . BTW does your GF have a youtube, I want to take a gander at you guys videos.

Im sorry she has no Youtube only Facebook, shes Youtubing together with me :) I can send you a list of Anime that we would like to review. You got skype for more information on your plans ?

Back