Voice Acting Anime Abridged - Male & Female V/Os Wanted

Red Thunder

Unicorn Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, name's Don. Here's the deal, I've been wanting to make an Anime Abridged for quite some time. If any of you have seen Aquarion, that's the one I was thinking of doing. In all honesty I'm a bit further along than simply THINKING of doing it as I've written a full script for the first episode.

So here's what I need;
I'm looking for ONE co-writer to help me come up with the scripts.
There's plenty of spots for both male and female voice actors who want to get in on this.

It would probably be a good idea to watch Aquarion if you're actually going to try to be a part of this.

To do this with me, you'll need to email me at donsocrates1@gmail.com to tell me your interest and we'll take it from there, probably with Skype or something.

I'd really prefer if you actually have a clear vocal range and a (at least) semi decent microphone. I can generally clean up most recordings but there is a limit.

One last thing, I'm in England, time zones may be an obstacle but I'm sure I can work around it all. Look forward to hearing from ya's :)

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Well I only did voice acting 2-3 times before. I would love to give it another go, so I am up for that :) if you want add me on skype so we can talk further details: skeleton_123

AshRulex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
I would help my skype is shayshay76543 so we can talk more

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love joining in some abridged projects! I've done a few already and am pretty experienced in voice-acting!
My skype's "frankvg4ever"
I hope this won't be one of these quickly abandoned projects! :)