Other Animator and Actors WANTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
What is the plan?

So alright I had a little idea that maybe we could make a short little animated cartoon called MooVee. It is like ASDF Movie but obviously our own. Obviously we do not want to copy them exactly so the differences are it will mainly be short little movie and tv spoofs. I have not thought of many clips yet but I am sure we can think of maybe 10 clips so we can piece then together to make a totally random comedy cartoon.

We will be looking for maybe 5 different actors/actress's to voice about 3 different characters.

We will also be looking for 1 animator who could do this too. (A payment is in it for the animator!)

Animator Info

We will be looking for the most important part of this project which is an animator. Obviously an animator is a massive job and it takes time so there will be rewards for the animator. If you are interested you must know how to animate and already have animations on YouTube.

Choices Of Payment

1. Real life payment (not sure of the % of the profit but that can be negotiated.) and also the obvious credit.

2. If you do not want payment for real or can't get it then I can offer to help you in 3 videos of your own. I can also give credit, shout out and even a subscribe link to your channel!

Acting Info

Obviously we will be looking for voices. I will prefer people that actually can ACT! Such as acting on YouTube. I can't pay actors but I can offer to maybe help you in your videos too! I will obviously be voicing too but we will need maybe 3 - 5 actors to voice too. And of course I will give credit, shout out and a quick channel link on an annotation.

So if you are interested just post on this thread so we can organize this project. I am not expecting this to be uploaded any time soon but I will hope for maybe October or November upload. As there is a lot to do. Plan, animate, voice, edit, double checking ect.

Auditions

Just keep posing on this thread to apply. This thread will be closed on the 15th September 2012 and then there will be a new thread for the Auditions. In the end only 5 actors can make it and only 1 animator. More info will be put in place when that comes around but for now just keep entering!

I'm an animator and would be happy to animate for you. I'm only 13, so I don't know how my parents would feel about me making actual money from it. Also, I have school/homework on the side, so if I do animate for you, it might take a few weeks for me to finish it.

I'm an animator and would be happy to animate for you. I'm only 13, so I don't know how my parents would feel about me making actual money from it. Also, I have school/homework on the side, so if I do animate for you, it might take a few weeks for me to finish it.
Ok, awesome. Could you show me a few examples of your work.

If you do not feel you will be able to be paid or not able to get any money I could just pay it back some other way like returning the favour by helping you out in a video and also giving you the credit and of course a shout out for your channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1346689122,1346688618][/DOUBLEPOST]I have thought of a few scenes already.

The only differences is our random clips will be little 5 second spoofs of films and tv

I got a saw one, a star wars one and a go compare man one :)

IK go compare is annoying so what do you think it is going to be about :D

Ok, awesome. Could you show me a few examples of your work.

If you do not feel you will be able to be paid or not able to get any money I could just pay it back some other way like returning the favour by helping you out in a video and also giving you the credit and of course a shout out for your channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1346689122,1346688618][/DOUBLEPOST]I have thought of a few scenes already.

The only differences is our random clips will be little 5 second spoofs of films and tv

I got a saw one, a star wars one and a go compare man one :)

IK go compare is annoying so what do you think it is going to be about :D
Ok, so here are some animations I made.
Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back