An update on kids content on YouTube

linaotboga

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the planned updates on kids content on YouTube this summer? I have a kids channel and I’m a little concerned. :sorry2:

markk54

Reaction score
Hello! Yes, YouTube has posted small updates to the Kids Content Guidelines. YouTube has tightened its approach to evaluating children's content on the platform and protecting young viewers. YouTube management turned out to be actively working to improve security for every user who came to the platform for children's content. Here you can see all the details about the safety of kids channels , as well as read the recommendations on what content should not be created so that the channel is not blocked.

Last edited:

IceDog

Reaction score
Yes, something incomprehensible is happening in YouTube now, at first they reduced views, then they began to return views, but the income in the video is zero dollars, even though ads are shown.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
@markk54 please check rules re posting of videos.

Also the one you have posted is NOT an official YT video and I would be very cautious as the information in there may not be accurate on such an important topic.

@IceDog - YT has changed their Ts&Cs so they can now show ads on your videos even if your channel is not monetised.