Epic12
I Love YTtalk
Hey all!
Thanks for reading this! If you're a good GFX designer, I'd like you to comment below and see if you can take on this request.
I would like to basically have a new intro for my channel. I'm a Minecraft oriented channel and I'd really like it to be incorporated into the intro.
My logo is some text stamped into a dirt background. Maybe the intro could incorporate this?
So, I'm talking of a stamp type thing where my logo is stamped onto a MC dirt background? I'm open to all suggestions and of course you will receive promotion and the like on my channel!
Thanks for reading this! If you're a good GFX designer, I'd like you to comment below and see if you can take on this request.
I would like to basically have a new intro for my channel. I'm a Minecraft oriented channel and I'd really like it to be incorporated into the intro.
My logo is some text stamped into a dirt background. Maybe the intro could incorporate this?
So, I'm talking of a stamp type thing where my logo is stamped onto a MC dirt background? I'm open to all suggestions and of course you will receive promotion and the like on my channel!
