Am I retarded or just lazy ?

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
i just have found hwo to see your subscriptions in grid like it was before ... now is it just me that i discovered it now and everyone else knew or did i do something good by discovering it ? ... i just liked when it was like grid ... no ? just me ? ok then :(

i just have found hwo to see your subscriptions in grid like it was before ... now is it just me that i discovered it now and everyone else knew or did i do something good by discovering it ? ... i just liked when it was like grid ... no ? just me ? ok then :(
Didn't know. We are retards together~

I'm pretty sure it's been this way lol.
hmm ... what exactly do you mean ? ... like i mean tha tbefore the changes i would of seen my_subscriptions in a grid manner like 4 columns next to eatchother and now either i clik the tab on the left in my options or where my name is in the drop down menu it only has one collumn ... and now when you go to your inbox and click on the adressbook and click subscriptions it shows up in a grid again ... you mean to say it was always like that and in the end i was the only one left out of knowing this ? ... THEN WHY DIDN`T YOU SAY ANYTHING lol

Back