Am i posting in the right category?

Nicky Furmage

Hi
I have quite a few trip vlogs up now, i always post to travel and events but i was just thinking should i be posting to people and vlogs? not sure it would make much difference but any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Thanks

I think for trip vlogs, travel and events should be just fine. You could try switching to people and vlogs for a few weeks to see what effect that has tho. Would be interesting to find out.

This annoys me because there is not category for cooking/food. Despite it being one of the most evergreen niches and will also fit nicely in youtube's new TV type direction! So I have to put my videos in 'how to and style' like....there's nothing stylish about it, I'm not putting Louis vuittons on a taco!

This annoys me because there is not category for cooking/food. Despite it being one of the most evergreen niches and will also fit nicely in youtube's new TV type direction! So I have to put my videos in 'how to and style' like....there's nothing stylish about it, I'm not putting Louis vuittons on a taco!
I agree they should do a food category for channels like yours.
I was just in 2 minds which mine should be in but i think i should just leave them in travel and events.

Back