Alternative to Skype (Gamers)

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
I have just seen the YouTube video about Razer Comms, though I should make a post seen as not many people would of heard about it :D
Its pretty much skype, but designed for gamers.
For example, there is no need for you too tab out because you can overlay it onto the game.
It seems awesome, it can be found with a google search of Razer Comms
Leave your thoughts here :D

I am going to check this out :D. I like Skype, but it tends to poop out on me sometimes. I would just go to oovoo, but meh lol :p.

Heard a tiny bit about it, I'd guess it would show up on Fraps/Dxtory recordings which isn't good :/
Yeah thats the only issue, If there is a option to turn it off then maybe xD I dont know if it would though, because doesnt fraps just record the game process?

I am going to check this out :D. I like Skype, but it tends to poop out on me sometimes. I would just go to oovoo, but meh lol :p.
For me the CPU usage is quite high :/[DOUBLEPOST=1367687322,1367687286][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks good, *goes off to download it*
I`ll have to check it out :p
The Magical Shane xD Yeah, the interface looks nice and clean which I suppose is a plus :)

Yeah thats the only issue, If there is a option to turn it off then maybe xD I dont know if it would though, because doesnt fraps just record the game process?
Not too sure, but you can trust Fraps to derp it up :p

Yeah, I just looked at it and I think i'm gonna stay with skype. The chat overlay just looks like it will get in the way. This would be a problem when playing games like an FPS MOBA or RTS. Plus you still would have to take your attention away from the game to type anyway, so this is just the lazy mans skype

Yeah, I just looked at it and I think i'm gonna stay with skype. The chat overlay just looks like it will get in the way. This would be a problem when playing games like an FPS MOBA or RTS. Plus you still would have to take your attention away from the game to type anyway, so this is just the lazy mans skype
True, I suppose if you have dual monitors anyway it will be fine :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367687876,1367687844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not too sure, but you can trust Fraps to derp it up :p
Yeah, fraps will just herpy derpy derp and record the massive overlay xD

Back