All this footage with nowhere to put it!!

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
I recorded a video on my phone. Nothing new right? Well the program I used to use to transfer footage (AirDroid) now requires you to pay for files over 100 something bytes. What program should I use to get footage from my galaxy to my mac????

I recorded a video on my phone. Nothing new right? Well the program I used to use to transfer footage (AirDroid) now requires you to pay for files over 100 something bytes. What program should I use to get footage from my galaxy to my mac????

Upload it to DropBox, Upload it to FB and then re-download, or what makes the most sense is using your USB cable to transfer the files

DAFUQ
My phone tells me that there is no sftware to access the data?! What program do use to transfer files?!

Are you setting your phone to Charge Only or something? Change it to media device.

DAFUQ
My phone tells me that there is no sftware to access the data?! What program do use to transfer files?!
I plug it in, drag down the notifications on the phone and change it to media device and my iMac says its found a new portable file storage.. and I can just look round and copy/delete/paste files :)

Back