Services Affordable, High Quality YouTube Branding (Banners, Icons, Outros, Thumbnails+)

Hey mate, such a huge fan of your content. Glad I found this post, as I threw away your mail.
Sent you a mail, so that we could perhaps discuss some ideas for a banner and logo.
- Nick

I have had the pleasure of working with Roxel Graphics on my banner and icon for YouTube.

From the very start, I had a small vision of what I wanted, but found it hard to express what it really was I was looking for. Jamie-Lee was really fast to catch onto what I was looking for and was very understanding and saw what vision I was going for. He quickly went back with a draft for me to look at, and since then we had a lot of sparring back and forth in terms of how the finishing product should be. His first draft was really spot on (I'm still amazed) - the only thing we had to change, was with how we wanted the colors to be.

Throughout the entire process, he was really patient and had to deal with a high demanding perfectionist, who only wants the best (sorry, lol!). The finishing product is more than what I could have imagined - it fits my vision perfectly!

I can only recommend you guys to spend a few bucks on your channel - if you really want to be something in this game, it is the only way! Having a professional looking channel is to me one of the most important things!

With that being said - spending your bucks with Roxel Graphics will get you 10 times more than what you paid for. That is at least how I feel about the finished product I have received.

10/10 - would work with him again!

- Nick

EDIT: It has been a few days now with the new graphics, and so many people have been commenting on how amazing it looks. So yeah guys, proof that it pays off to have a good looking channel!

Last edited:
Very cheap and high quality graphics. Works really fast and listens to every little detail you might want to add, my experience was 10/10 and definately will be hitting you up again if I need something new :D
For all new people here, highly recommended!! :)

Hey Roxel how's it going? I've been looking at the work you've done for other channel's and I am interested in working with you to try capture the vibe of my channel as well as where I want that vibe to be in the future. I make a lot of Rainbow 6 Siege content, as well as Shadow Warrior 2 and various other action style gameplays. If you could stop by my channel and check it out that would be great. My email will be waiting for a response.

This guy is great! He did my logo, banner, and outro. He was very responsive and very able to create what I was describing to him. Definetely worth the money and will for sure go back to him once I need a updated logo or banner!!

Back