AdWords

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
If i sign up with google adwords, would i still be able to apply for partnership?[DOUBLEPOST=1352488497,1352485768][/DOUBLEPOST]wait...is adWords for MAKING ads? like i have to pay to advertise my videos or whatever? :eek:

AdWords shouldn't be a problem at all for partnership, it's essentially paying for advertising. For example, if someone Google "Plump fluffy cat", then in the results Maru should show up.

So is it paying to advertise your own stuff, or paying to play advertisments, do u gain or lose money?

So is it paying to advertise your own stuff, or paying to play advertisments, do u gain or lose money?

It's basically like paying the bouncer to get in the club quicker. Instead of someone having to go through several pages to get to your product, Google makes it easier to find (by paying of course). Think of it like paying a cafe to advertise your band in the window.

so its like losing money but increasing probability of getting views?

It's paying for a service, the payout of the service (views) is dependent on if people are interested in your content - Which I think a lot of people would be.

If someone searches "How to learn Python" on Google, then AdWords will throw your video up at the side, heavily increasing the chances of you're videos being seen.

If you can afford it, it might be the best thing you could do.

Back