Advice on Making my YT Channel more Professional!

Prof_Smoke

SImply put, I was considering running an Ad to see if I could bring more viewers to my Youtube Channel, I made an Introduction Video for What i do on my channel and created a very cheap ad that ran for 1 day. I got a comment saying "You really paid Money to advertise this" and gained 1 subscriber in that day, but I realize after getting this comment that they were right. The Video is unprofessional, the presentation and appearance of my channel isn't what I'd like it to be, and I know that it isn't at the level of Professionalism I want it to be.

My youtube channel is: Youtube.com/C/ProfSmoke

It's my personal belief that the content I make and the skills that I display on my Channel are awesome, I enjoy watching my own videos, I love making my videos, and I think that if i could just reach a wider audience that a majority would see my videos and enjoy them.
With that being said I don't feel that running an ad using this video:
would be a responsible use of my money, so I want to work towards making my channel more organized and with a more Professional Presentation!

To clarify, On my channel I'm on a Quest to paint the original 151 Pokemon "Shiny", I make clay sculptures (mostly of Nintendo Stuff), Miniature Scenes and Displays, Art based content, and Occasionally perform some music!

I'm hoping people could give me criticism and advice on how to make my channel more presentable!

Back