Advice Needed from all of you amazing people.

I don't do vlogging but I do reviews every now and then and I know it can be a pain when you don't feel it. I spent hours, actually around 2days working on a review only to upload it and delete it a few days later. After that I kind of just felt like doing it again would be work. But I'm currently in the middle of rescripting it, this time using dot points instead of a proper script/review. I haven't got writers block this time as I'm not writing a full review, but I'm in a bit of situation where I can't remember what needed to be covered and what didn't.... Hence the reason I'm on YTTalk when I should be working xD For me the things I should cover can pop up days later :/ this annoys me as it's usually something that should have easily been remembered. Fortunately some of the stuff I missed in the prior review, I'm catching in this 1, but there's still more and my brain just doesn't want to give me it! Since it's a review for GTA V I want to get it right this time. I mean way better than my previous reviews, like to a point where you'd think they were different. When I do get writers block, it happens when I'm writing a proper review (can be anywhere between 5-10 pages long) and it can take up to 2 weeks before my brain starts powering through it again. This annoys me as it should only really take a day, no more, to write a review for a game. I guess I'm not that experienced though.
 
Back
Top