Adsense Revenue Lower Than Expected

Reaction score
Hey y’all!

I’m new here and to YT monetization. I got monetized in November and earned $15.05 according to YT which is exactly what my AdSense accounts shows.

However, for December YT shows my earning as $86 while AdSense shows only $75. I pushed hard in December with a video every day of the month to try and make enough to get my first payout so I was pumped when YT showed that I had made enough! Then I was looking at AdSense this morning and am seeing a huge difference. Is this normal? I guess I expected it to be like November where YT and AdSense showed the same revenue. Just wanted to know if I should expect a lower amount each month.

TIA!

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Stop checking like you are doing. Read what the guidelines actually say re payment timelines:

Reactions: EdnaFeltman
Reaction score
Stop checking like you are doing. Read what the guidelines actually say re payment timelines:
I have read them. That doesn’t help me understand why there is a difference. I can clearly see my November totals on YT match what Adsense has, but for December they are way off. I get that YT is an estimate and they are finalized after the month ends, but since the first month was spot on, I didn’t expect there to be such a huge variance the second month.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Suggest you read that again, especially the bit about when earnings are transferred.

EdnaFeltman

Reaction score
hanks for those guidelines. It helped me a lot in understanding. I want to read about payment timelines for AdSense and for that I was searching for the link online in which I can find it and I am really very happy I have found it in your post. I would also like to help you by sharing https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/organizational-structure/ website link with you in which you can read free essay samples. I also use that website ti write my essay assignments.

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Here is what everyone else missed. Revenue generated by invalid traffic is removed before finalization; this is why it's called Estimated Revenue.

FamClub

Reaction score
Try our app FamClub (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/famclubb/id1608615003) for direct monetization. Its only a 1 time payment of $0.99 per viewer to watch your mini Series. Direct monetization is the future for creators.

Creators start a series, add a trailer and release short-clip episodes (1:30 each). A Series can be distributed to social media followers by sharing a link and the free trailer. Viewers can access a Series for a one time payment of $0.99 paid to the creators (excluding fees) to watch current and future episodes, allowing direct monetization.