Adsense on YouTube & Blogger

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay.. so basically all the money i've earned is from my blog and my YT then???

If I have a second administrative email attached to my blog, can I delete my adsense and switch it to that email, and keep my actual email to reapply for YT adsense? Why does google make this so difficult :l
Can you tell me how usually you see your earnings in adsense (select 1 or 2).

1- Adsense > performance reports > on the left column select "Common reports" > Products.

2- Adsense > performance reports > on the left column select "Common reports" > Sites

Reactions: xxheathermarie

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Can you tell me how usually you see your earnings in adsense (select 1 or 2).

1- Adsense > performance reports > on the left column select "Common reports" > Products.

2- Adsense > performance reports > on the left column select "Common reports" > Sites
Sites

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can check your blogger earnings by clicking on "sites" tab and your youtube earnings in "products" tab.

If you have both ( products + sites ) tabs under "common reports", then you dont need to do anything. They are both already linked in one adsense account. This is a new feature introduced by youtube. Congratulations !!!
It seems this feature was introduced recently.

Last edited:

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You can check your blogger earnings by clicking in "sites" tab and your youtube earnings in "products" tab.

If you have both ( products + sites ) tabs under "common reports", then you dont need to do anything. They are both already linked in one adsense account. This is a new feature introduced by youtube. Congratulations !!!
It seems this feature was introduced recently.

So which one is YT? (Ignore the small numbers. ;))

p.s I really appreciate your help!!!!!

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Blogger : Adsense for content
YouTube: Hosted Adsense for content

Today i understood something new :thumbsup2:
You're extremely helpful!!! Okay now when I go to All time reports and look at Hosted Adsense for content, the estimated earnings is $0.00... But I have a large estimated revenue amount on YT's analytics. So I guess I am not receiving YT money?

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're extremely helpful!!! Okay now when I go to All time reports and look at Hosted Adsense for content, the estimated earnings is $0.00... But I have a large estimated revenue amount on YT's analytics. So I guess I am not receiving YT money?
Dont look to the estimated earnings because there values are only estimation based on the previous month. Your finalized earning will be shown to your adsense front page (dashboard) on the 13th of each month because adsense will going to review/validate ads clicks and will calculate your finalized earnings. If you want to see your exact earnings, you should look to the YT's analytics which will give your finalized earnings just 3 days before.

Reactions: xxheathermarie

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Dont look to the estimated earnings because there values are only estimation based on the previous month. Your finalized earning will be shown to your adsense front page (dashboard) on the 13th of each month because adsense will going to review/validate ads clicks and will calculate your finalized earnings. If you want to see your exact earnings, you should look to the YT's analytics which will give your finalized earnings just 3 days before.
You're awesome :) Thank you thank you thank you!

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Okay, I am kind of on the same page as OP, and after reading the thread, let me know if I have this straight...
So I just got my blogger approved yesterday, and I also applied using the same email address for my youtube.
I will not be able to use the same adsense account for youtube and blogger unless I upgrade adsense accounts, which I would need a domain for.
My other option would be to switch one of my accounts to a new email for two separate adsense accounts. To do this I would need to re-upload my youtube videos and virtually start from scratch. Or I could try switching email address for my blog, which I'm not sure how that would effect my stuff other than that I'd have to re-apply for adsense.

Is this correct?

Edit: Upon reading more, is it true that I actually CAN in fact have them linked on the same account without upgrading adsense accounts? I'm confused!

Last edited: