Adding a profile banner

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a guide showing you how to add a profile banner to your profile here at YTtalk. Profile banners are a place you can get creative and add a personal touch to your profile here, perfect for showing off your channel/video thumbs and adding some fun to your profile. All profile banners must not contain advertisements, by advertisements we mean advertisements for any website other than YouTube.com.

To begin with hover your name in the navigation and click on Personal Details. Scroll to the bottom of the list until you see Profile Banner. Within this field you will need to paste your image URL, to get your image URL right click and copy image location on the image you would like to use after uploading it to an image hosting website. I recommend imgur.com for this as they're quite reliable.

Once you have right clicked and got the image URL paste it in the Profile Banner field, you will now have your chosen image shown on your YTtalk.com profile.

This feature is only available to members with VIP Membership so make sure you have it before testing this feature out, otherwise it wont show until you purchase it.

Have fun with this :)

Last edited:

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just made mine, but I messed it up a little, but i will change it later when I get more people in my youtube touge team.:D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All banners now automatically link to the channel username you have set :)

Reactions: gunner4568

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It looks good to me so far :)
Thanks, the thing that is wrong is, the logo its placed wrong and it is not the real logo because the real logo is 500 x 500px so that's just a little big and i had no time to re make it yet :D

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome! SOmetime soon, when I have the time, I'll sit down and make a banner. Considering how lazy I can be, I wouldn't count on that TOO soon though! :p

Reactions: Michael

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have added this feature to my graphics shop just in case some don't have sufficient programming to make one/can't be bothered. :p

I'll be charging a small amount of let's say... 15 YTtalk Cash. Link below!

Reactions: Michael