Other Actively seeking a regular member to join a gaming podcast

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Might as well get right to the point as the title suggests, I’m seeking an active participant who enjoys collaborations to be a frequent “regular” on a gaming podcast. We’ve built up some great rapport on Reddit, and other gaming forums that we have visited so there is some legitimacy behind us. If you need more information about our channel then please DM me directly so I can send you a link.

My stipulations for a podcast guest goes as preceded:

-We’re looking for someone with a vast, varied, and knowledgeable experience about video games and consoles across several generations.

-Must be drama free, and laid back.

-We’re seeking active participants for this role. (Our timezone is Eastern Standard Time, US Based.)

-Age limit is 17+

-Please have a decent mic. No toilet mics please.

-We do not run a family friendly podcast. (Swearing is included.)

-Anyone who does gaming content on YouTube or Twitch and can provide us a look into these as you introduce yourself is a plus.

-We do content on a weekly basis but we’re obviously off during holidays.

-We do our content solely on Discord.

-Only one slot is open for a regular of the podcast however if you’re not chosen and you still make good content there is a chance we can accept you as a guest on air or invite you to our gaming group. We’re always seeking individuals who love geek culture and gaming just as much as us.

I'm a fair sport so best of luck to you all, hopefully this isn’t too much of a tall order.

CousinMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm totally up for it. There's not a whole lot of gaming videos on my channel, but I got a stream highlight reel coming out tonight, I'm 17 and I have a good amount of knowledge on gaming in general, but i'm very laid back so hopefully that helps! My skype is maxieboi15

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm totally up for it. There's not a whole lot of gaming videos on my channel, but I got a stream highlight reel coming out tonight, I'm 17 and I have a good amount of knowledge on gaming in general, but i'm very laid back so hopefully that helps! My skype is maxieboi15
I'm going to hit you up later tonight so be on the lookout for a request.