About to start a Tutorial Series

Deathmitsos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Sooo , hello everyone, and happy new year.
Most of you might know me from the Services section where i have my intro shop in there.
I have noticed that a lot of you are interested in creating your own graphics, edits etc. So i am about to start a tutorial series, but i need some ideas about it :)
What would you like to see in the series?
How to create intros?
How to use software such as Adobe After Effects?
Suggest anything ;)
Cheers!

Lloydo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah man, the basics are a pretty good place to start. So things like channel art (Logo, Banner, intro, outro), and anything up from there. I know these sorts of videos would be great for me personally haha :)

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say do it all. You have a broad subject that should keep you going for awhile. Start with the basics and then work your way up. That will cover all areas of expertise with your audience as well then

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could do how to make intros using a couple different programs, how to make thumbnails, do's and don'ts of banner art, channel trailer suggestions, etc! Hope that helps! I can't wait to see :)

Reactions: Dadrules

Dadrules

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
A pretty useful tutorial i find a lot of people asking for is how to create the template for the intros they make. Its ok following a tutorial but i find that many programs aren't very easy in showing how to keep these made intros and use them as templates over and over that can be changed for individual videos, where the graphic is the same but something needs to be changed. Which of course is a massive time saver when you don't have to create a brand new intro. Its always great to have saved templates or presets in your program

There's hundreds of ideas when making tutorials for those programs but again there hundreds of already made tutorials flying around you tube , so good luck :) maybe a unique twist on a tut would be fresh to see :)

Also i find these program a nightmare when saving files and using certain files , i have often saved over a file i am using or moved a file from its original place, only for the program to then have to search for it. A tut on making sure you collect and store your files in a correct directory and not to save over the file you are actually using , in which i do all the time hahaha:)