A video I'm (and you're) finally proud of

Is there at least one video on your channel that you're at least 95% satisfied with?

• Yep

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone!

I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago. I usually set myself to a pretty high standard when it comes to content, and I often find myself attempting to achieve my content quality goals (within the constraints of my equipment, of course) to the best of my ability. Yet, despite trying very hard, I am never completely satisfied with the videos I output.

I'm posting this because for the first time in my three years on YouTube (14 months on my current channel), I uploaded a video with which I am genuinely satisfied. It's something I would gladly show my friends, teachers, co-workers, teammates, and whomever else asks. Of course it's not completely perfect, but it turned out exactly the way I imagined, so I'm pretty ecstatic.

So, I guess my question is: do you have a video that you're genuinely proud of? If so, which video and why? If not, do you think you will ever have a video that you would gladly pull up for friends, family, and co-workers? Why or why not? Why do you think it's so difficult to reach our self-set standards?

Just trying to gauge discussion. Oh, and Happy New Year! :)

Unfortunately these types of discussion end up turning into self promotion. You can try rephrasing it so it doesn't invite people to discuss specific videos. If so, leave a note on my profile or PM when done and I'll reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back