A Quick Review of My Funny Moments Vid Would Be Awesome!

DTSocietyTV

I've Got It
Hi everyone!

I make GTA 5 Funny moment and Call of Duty vids. I have been making my GTA 5 funny moment vids with silly transitions (Testing the waters on them). If you would be so kind to view my video and let me know what you think I would highly appreciate it :-)

 
I think those transitions with the images were unrelated and it didn't add anything to the overall video... If anything, it made it worse.
I understand the beach/water/pool association but it was not funny, and it would have been better if you just added random silly beach/water/pool related images from GTA rather than the real ones.
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the video. I was debating on having the transitions or just having it go from one scene to the other. I think I will try going from one scene to another. :-)
 
Back
Top