A New YTtalk Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh yes, Lovestoned is very good too. :eek:

What Goes Around is okay. View attachment 30986My mother really liked it, so naturally I heard it often. xD

Not A Bad Thing... eh. :( I don't like that one. It feels so... generic.
I like generic these days (in terms of pop music) everything else is so over the top sexual, it's ridiculous. Every friggin' song you hear now.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252037,1441252004][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly I was going to post some examples. But it just doesn't feel right posting it in YTtalk.

tumblr_mpaqgy0fUv1sxk8zwo1_400.gif

I like generic these days (in terms of pop music) everything else is so over the top sexual, it's ridiculous. Every friggin' song you hear now.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252037,1441252004][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly I was going to post some examples. But it just doesn't feel right posting it in YTtalk.
Jason Derulo has made me hate pop music slowly more and more over the past year or so.

I can see what you mean with the music these days though. It's pretty annoying.

Britney needs to leave Iggy alone. :eek: Pretty Girls is awful tbh.

Jason Derulo has made me hate pop music slowly more and more over the past year or so.

Ugh. I had to Google that. That song is so annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252546,1441252484][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't like this song.
I love it.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252603][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah it's annoying.

I admit. I like Change Your Life and Lady Patra
Listening to Change Your Life right now. Hmm.png I'm liking it already. I like some of her mainstream stuff, I can't even front. I like Fancy and Black Widow. cry.png Not my proudest moment right now, admitting this. She fell off though with Beg For It and the other one with... was it Jennifer Hudson? Neither of those were good.

Ugh. I had to Google that. That song is so annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252546,1441252484][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't like this song.
I love it.[DOUBLEPOST=1441252603][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it's annoying.
Ayyyy my boy Flo Rida.

Yeah I'm wondering if she'll have a hit that doesn't involve a collab with another artist. Even T.I. is in Change Your Life.

I was legit impressed/shocked/felt stupid when I found out that Flo Rida = florida
T.I. always steals the show any time he's on a track. :inlove22: I do wonder too, that's actually something interesting to track. xD Now I want to see if she ever does make a non-collab hit.

It's a clever name, I've gotta give it to him. :eek: Flo Rida. I know I damn sure wouldn't have thought of something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back