A message for everyone at YTtalk...

Is another Call of Duty really necessary?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

TheRoyalsGaming

Thank you for the recent feedback on our videos, we really appreciate it.

The Royals Gaming YTtalk account is used by mainly two people, The RoyalMail x and his girlfriend The Royal Wench, at the end of each message we will simply put '' - The RoyalMail x Or - The Royal Wench ''

So we are sorry about some confusion, she loves Pokemon and i love Tekken ;)

anyway thanks everybody, this site is pretty damn epic!
and you are all really supportive!

DO THE POLL! :D

- The RoyalMail x

Call of duty .... There are just tok many and i think its moar a game to play online without recording it bcoz its rlly boring :/

I think cod should of ended a while ago. I don't see the point of spending $60 to pretty much play the same game with maybe better graphics and different maps/perks. In the end, they all are the same game :s

i do like the older call of duties and i admittidly still play Call of Duty 4, i just wanted too know what people thought, have you all heard the rumors about another call of duty XD?! -The RoyalMail x

i do like the older call of duties and i admittidly still play Call of Duty 4, i just wanted too know what people thought, have you all heard the rumors about another call of duty XD?! -The RoyalMail x
I think cod 4 was the best :D so much memories haha. And no, I haven't heard any rumors of the next cod. But you know it's going to happen. They make so much money with every game.

I am the YTTalk Indie Hipster.
My opinion are superior.

indeed, Cod4 was just pretty epic, and World at War was good for Zombies, but yes, MW4 pictures are flying around XD - The RoyalMail x

Thank you for the recent feedback on our videos, we really appreciate it.

The Royals Gaming YTtalk account is used by mainly two people, The RoyalMail x and his girlfriend The Royal Wench, at the end of each message we will simply put '' - The RoyalMail x Or - The Royal Wench ''

So we are sorry about some confusion, she loves Pokemon and i love Tekken ;)

anyway thanks everybody, this site is pretty damn epic!
and you are all really supportive!

DO THE POLL! :D

- The RoyalMail x

haha i share my main channel with 2 others so i totally understand this! but i am the person that responds back to most of the comments but still i sign my name at the end of each msg if i using that channel to comment and stuff! i do often wonder if anyone gets confused lol

Back