A good microphone to record voice.

MrDoubleKiller

Hello, can anyone recommend some good microphone that i can record my voice. If possible then under 50 euros. I used to record or talk with my 4 euro headset that had microphone onn it.

I just use my Fatal1ty headset, which seems to do just fine for now. I plan to upgrade it later for a proper mic though. My GF uses the Samsom C01u which does its job very good.

Try the Zoom H1.

If my math skills are ok, its going to be around 65 EUR... but honestly it's the best investment I've made.

Check out the video in my

Or the one in my 'tag'

2 very different uses but a good way to check audio....

Every sound you hear in both videos (including gameplay music) was recorded with this baby!

I recommend 2 headsets which have a very reasonable price and excellent quality.

1. Plantronics Gamecom 380
2. Logitech G330

Both of these headsets have excellent mic quality but the Logitech G330 is lacking in sound/speaker quality compared to the Plantronics Gamecom 380 (which has a very high volume).

Now here is the tricky part. If your PC doesn't have a dedicated sound card, then I would buy the Logitech G330 as it comes with a USB adapter with an inbuilt soundcard of it's own, and it truly is like night and day compared to using 3.5mm jacks in an onboard soundcard. OR you could buy a universal USB headset adapter for about 5-10euros and use it with the Plantronics Gamecom 380.

Overall I recommend using the Plantronics Gamecom 380, but just remember to buy a USB adapter if you don't have a dedicated soundcard.

And lastly, I would try and grab a little foam filter thing that usually comes part of headsets as neither of the above headsets have one and they help with background noice and mic blowing. Not that much of a big deal though.

For a guy ready for an investment, I'd suggest the Blue Yeti.
If not wanting to spend that much, I suggest a look into Logitech.

Try the tritton trigger xbox 360 gaming headset, I use it for gaming and recording.
You can see if you like the quality of it on one of my vids, I think its a great mic, costs 50 euro best place to buy argos

Back