• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

9,000 Subscribers!!!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
I just made a post on YTTalk about getting 8,000 subscribers and cannot believe that it's already up to 9,000! I've been checking the real-time subscriber count for my channel every couple minutes for the last hour, and now it has finally reached 9K!

Running my channel, I have noticed that the more subscribers you have, the more subscribers you will get. Someone with 1,000 subscribers will much easier get to 2,000 than someone with 100. I say this not to discourage you, but to motivate you to put lots of work into making better videos and running your channel. It truly is a snowball effect in this sense. The snowball effect also ties into views, as a video with 100K views is much more likely to reach a million than one with 1K views.

Just for the information, my channel (ApexTV) is currently at 9,001 subscribers and 4,376,720 views. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be this far at this point. It just goes to show that hard work pays off. I have also noticed that the more work you put into the channel, whether that be in promotion, video making, or responding to comments, the more the channel will give back to you.

Think of your views & subscribers as a sort of passive earnings. The more time you put into it today, the more it will give back tomorrow.

I am so amazed that my channel is nearly at 10,000 subscribers as that will be a great milestone to achieve. My all time goal, however, is to get 100,000 subscribers. Once I get to 10K, I will be 1/10 of the way there!

I would like to thank the YTTalk community for all the great information, and would recommend other users to look around the forum and don't be afraid to ask questions. It will pay off! ;)

w0w Apex! just last night you only posted 8k sub I think? now you're on 9k SUBS and counting! keep it up bro! congrats! best of luck!:biggrin::up2:

w0w Apex! just last night you only posted 8k sub I think? now you're on 9k SUBS and counting! keep it up bro! congrats! best of luck!:biggrin::up2:
Yeah, we posted the 8K milestone a few days ago, it's unbelievable how many subscribers ApexTV is getting! ALmost to 10,000! Thanks so much for the comment Adam, it really means a lot! Best of luck to you too![DOUBLEPOST=1466139329,1466139296][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know that you are doing an awesome job. Congratulations for awesome 9000 subs growth. All the best for 10K.
Thanks Jawad! Good luck to you too!

Back