• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

80,000 subscribers in 10 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyoteze

I've Got It
Contrary to most people, I don't make videos celebrating the amount of subscibers I have. I let that party be implied! However, I do celebrate with a cup of tea and a positive outlook on the future! (When I reach 100k though? Gotta celebrate that properly!)

Wouldn't have made it this far on my own, of course! Many thanks go out to Cryaotic, PewDiePie and MangaMinx - all 3 contributors to my success by promoting me!

All glory to my trusty XFX 7950, i7 3770 and 16GB of RAM for being there during those long render hours. 3D animating can be tedious work, but it's so worth it in the end. Patience is a virtue, even if it means sitting still in a chair for 10 hours to get 40 seconds of animation!

*puts on a partyhat*

Contrary to most people, I don't make videos celebrating the amount of subscibers I have. I let that party be implied! However, I do celebrate with a cup of tea and a positive outlook on the future! (When I reach 100k though? Gotta celebrate that properly!)

Wouldn't have made it this far on my own, of course! Many thanks go out to Cryaotic, PewDiePie and MangaMinx - all 3 contributors to my success by promoting me!

All glory to my trusty XFX 7950, i7 3770 and 16GB of RAM for being there during those long render hours. 3D animating can be tedious work, but it's so worth it in the end. Patience is a virtue, even if it means sitting still in a chair for 10 hours to get 40 seconds of animation!

*puts on a partyhat*

oh wow! 10 months? I'v been going for ten months too and I'm only at 495! Sad times! haha! Congrats though!!! :)

*puts on a partyhat*
Congratulations on 80,000! Good luck reaching 100,000! Someday, you'll be the Crayotic, PewDiePie, or MangaMinx for some other, smaller channel you like watching (hint hint :D )!

How on Earth did you get help from those names? Haha

Well done! :D
My "main thing" kinda, is that I animate audio from Let's Players. Turns out a guy who's friends with Cryaotic found my videos and sent them his way. Later on I explored some PewDiePie audio and Cryaotic sent my videos to him! Luck just doesn't describe it enough. :b

My "main thing" kinda, is that I animate audio from Let's Players. Turns out a guy who's friends with Cryaotic found my videos and sent them his way. Later on I explored some PewDiePie audio and Cryaotic sent my videos to him! Luck just doesn't describe it enough. :b

Ah man, that's so cool! I wish I could get that lucky :p I'm struggling to get 600 subscribers!

Your videos are cool though. Good stuff and merry Christmas!

Congrats and you'll be at 100k in no time! Some of us can only dream of reaching that amount haha! :D

Congrats! You finally hit 80k!!! It's going to soar rocket from here :) I wish you luck on your channel, you deserve it, I've said this before, but I thoroughly enjoy your videos <3 Even though I'm just a small channel, but being able to talk to you, and seeing you reply to everyone with such humbleness is amazing. Keep up the good work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back