• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

8,000 Subs and 4 Million Views!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
I would first like to thank YTTalk for all the insightful information regarding YouTube. That being said, it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise, I consider it a challenge before the whole human race, And I ain't gonna lose.
:dance::bounce::bounce::bounce:
On a more serious note, the YTTalk community really has helped me in my YouTube journey. Don't dismiss any of the information you find in some of the threads as the people most likely have experience and know what they're talking about. If you are just starting out and want to have successful channel, I would first and foremost recommend that you stay consistent in your uploads. Even if you have a low amount of subscribers and views, keep at it and you will be pleasantly surprised. Remember, anything worthwhile takes work, but that's not to say it isn't possible.

My channel has pleasantly surprised me and is now up to 8,500 subscribers and over 4.1 million views. Just a couple of months ago it was at a little over 2,000 subs, and a couple months before that it was under 1,000 subs, and a couple months before that it was at 0 subs!

Sometimes it will feel like a lot of work :banghead: but I can assure you that it will be worth it in the end! :)

Congratulations! I just watched the Bizzare Animals video on the Apex Animals channel. That was really interesting/creepy. Keep up the good work!

Congrats my friend , im really really happy and thankful to login and read your thread because im starting out a new channel for top lists too and as you said it really feels like a looot of work and i was thinking to myself " am i doing the right thing " and honestly after reading this i feel motivated again
happy for you mate and i wish to see you gaining +1 Million Sub, keep it up.

Congratulations! I just watched the Bizzare Animals video on the Apex Animals channel. That was really interesting/creepy. Keep up the good work!
Haha, thanks much! Glad you liked it, that really means a lot![DOUBLEPOST=1465965221,1465965196][/DOUBLEPOST]
congrats man
Thanks Fusion![DOUBLEPOST=1465965613][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats my friend , im really really happy and thankful to login and read your thread because im starting out a new channel for top lists too and as you said it really feels like a looot of work and i was thinking to myself " am i doing the right thing " and honestly after reading this i feel motivated again
happy for you mate and i wish to see you gaining +1 Million Sub, keep it up.
I'm glad this got you motivated! It does feel like a ton of work but just remember, you put the time and effort in now, and are rewarded later. I've also noticed that the more work I put into the channel, the more it gives back. It wasn't long ago that I was at 32 subscribers and was gaining just one subscriber per week. The more subscribers and views you get, the more fun it is. It becomes fun when you can look back at the videos that worked and make more of them. 80% of the views come from 20% of the videos. So just because one video isn't getting the views you want it to, it doesn't mean that no video will. It's a probability game. The more videos you make, the more successful videos you will have, and in turn a more successful channel.

Best of luck to you on your YouTube journey! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1465965692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done :D This is amazing, I can only dream of those kind of stats at the moment :p Congratulations :D :D
Thanks much! It wasn't long ago where I could only dream of such statistics! It just goes to show that anything's possible![DOUBLEPOST=1465965717][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!
Thank you so much, it really means a lot!

Back