Other 7K Subscribers | Need Minecraft Collaboration partners

Thanks, I'm 10 subs away. And yeah sure, this is my first time ever using a forum so I'm just working out how to use it ;)
That's pretty darn close! Congratulations on all of those subscribers and good luck with your collab :)

Sadly, I don't think you'll find many around here with that many subs... I think I do well enough but usually it's a matter of time rather than skill to get to those kinds of numbers. That said, I'm always looking for new friends! How would you want to be contacted regularly?

I would collab with you, I have 2 other guys in the group who have around the same number as subs as me. But it seems like you only do tutorials? But if u wanna send me a msg or something.

I would collab with you, I have 2 other guys in the group who have around the same number as subs as me. But it seems like you only do tutorials? But if u wanna send me a msg or something.
Sounds good. And yeah at the moment because they get so many views, I only have one video which is the hunger games. Add me on skype: calum.mathew.bell[DOUBLEPOST=1375116238,1375116135][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, how do you get at least 1000 views on each of your videos? Do you just have very active subscribers or do you promote it through other ways? Would love to know :)

Hey mate ive just started up a new channel here im olaying Minecraft and alot more and i would love to play together with you if it's OK :)

My skype is: rigpop98

Sounds good. And yeah at the moment because they get so many views, I only have one video which is the hunger games. Add me on skype: calum.mathew.bell

I know man, tutorials are like the best videos to make haha xD
Sounds good. And yeah at the moment because they get so many views, I only have one video which is the hunger games. Add me on skype: calum.mathew.bell[DOUBLEPOST=1375116238,1375116135][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the way, how do you get at least 1000 views on each of your videos? Do you just have very active subscribers or do you promote it through other ways? Would love to know :)

Look in the resources section on this forum :)

Back