• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

6 Years Of Kdawg Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.

KdawgCreations

KC Punk! KC Punk!
Today marks my 6th year as Kdawg Creations. My 8th year in total is also this year (but that I keep more private) Though I've been a ghost here, I'd still like to say thanks to everyone that watches, likes, comments. An a big thanks to my tag bro of the internet @JeriKane for the fun convo of WWE Rants and jokes :P

11057805_921434967890496_736724870793956645_n.jpg
 
Today marks my 6th year as Kdawg Creations. My 8th year in total is also this year (but that I keep more private) Though I've been a ghost here, I'd still like to say thanks to everyone that watches, likes, comments. An a big thanks to my tag bro of the internet @JeriKane for the fun convo of WWE Rants and jokes :p

11057805_921434967890496_736724870793956645_n.jpg
The hair. :inlove22:

Congratulations, buddy! :D 6 years is a hell of a long time. :eek: I admire your persistence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top