6 Months in / 70+ videos later. Are we heading in a positive direction?

AngryPlate

Member
Thanks for the interest, Callum and Charlie here.

As the title suggests we are curious to whether we are heading in a good direction. Also is there anything that could be improved, we would love to know if you think any of our videos are entertaining and if so why?

If there's one thing we do not have enough of it's feedback. You would be so helpful for us! We really want to know if we have potential in this community and where we can focus it so that we can be entertaining to our subscribers :)

If you have time here is our channel links below. Thank you ;)

https://www.youtube.com/c/twosacrowdmedia
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCasW6HcGlnJBT6xg89FhgcA
 
You only have about 100 subs even though putting out a lot of videos. I don't really understand them but there's an audience for anything. The videos are short which is good for engagement numbers. So I'd say work on getting exposure through seo and maybe change up topics for a bigger audience
 
Thank you so much for the reply!

I suppose understanding our content is a little tricky we have heard this before. The problem with our videos is; we don't really know what our channel and its content are right now. We pretty much just focus on making our viewers laugh at the moment.

I will look into SEO and without a doubt will talk about changing up some topics.

Thank you so much for the feedback Gaijillionaire.

P.S
My number 1 destination to visit is Tokyo cannot wait to get there one day :)
 
Your Thumbnails are ok but a little generic, you use roughly the same thumbnail for every video in a series. Your videos are of decent quality but are rather short, i think you need to do some longer format videos. YouTube has been trending towards longer videos for a while, you can see that everyone is how shooting for ten minute videos. I think you have a good personality and a good voice, get a camera for your face and make longer format videos and you will do much better.
 
Hi Elite Towers Studios, thank you for your feedback we appreciate it so so much. I think what we will end up doing is mixing the length of our videos ranging from long to short. This is because in terms of feedback we have a lot of contradiction between video length. We have already completed a few playlists with these long formats and they seem to be popular for sure, so we know you're on to something there.
I also see what you mean about the thumbnails we have been comparing ours to other Youtube channels and it would be something that will improve over time hopefully.

These are some GREAT points ELT, really appreciate the support and feedback.

TwosACrowd ;)
 
That is a major problem. If you don't know what your channel is then you can't grow because you can't position yourself in anyway. Imagine the conversation: hey look at my channel. Ok what's it about? Um I don't know.

Answer this and a major obstacle will be removed
 
Kind of piggy backing off Elite Towers, the biggest thing I think you should improve is the video thumbnails. It's kind of confusing what thumbnail means what and what game you're playing in each and what not
 
Back
Top