Some of us need to go haaha or the Youtubers don't get paid! Still, what would you say to your fave youtuber...."You make good videos." ? So awkward D:[DOUBLEPOST=1365526720,1365526635][/DOUBLEPOST]
*high five* hey, what else are you supposed to say apart from I LOVE YOU! :D Sadly I don't think I'd run away...I'd kidnap them haha
Haha xD I think the fantastic foursome are going... *puts them all in my bag* NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Sadly no. I just started doing YouTube last November, and haven't got around to any. I don't have much money to go to places anyways. If one came around Portland (That's where I live, the biggest city in Oregon) I'd go though :)
Oh right *yay geography lesson*. I understand, I don't think i'd go to a meet-up because of the price, it's quite a lot considering what it is.

Haha xD I think the fantastic foursome are going... *puts them all in my bag* NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
Just ROFL'd so hard! That's the best plan I've heard. okay that's it. I'm going. Taking a big bag with me. Wish me luck! (we can split the fantastic foursome between us: who do you want?)

Yo, was just wondering if anyone is planning to Summer in the City this August? They've got some big YT's going, but personally I won't be going because I find it weird to meet people I admire ... like what do you say? "Hi, I watch your videos...." *walk off*
Plus, I can't seem to find the price that the tickets will be. And eh, if I walk around London enough I could probably stumble into a Youtuber I watch, for free! Not that I'm a stalker like that...
Does the price matter to you? Have you BEEN to a meet-up, say vidcon, playlist live, festive? What was it like? What did you say? I'd really appreciate some feedback haha!
Thanks, Cazz. :3

Where actually is it?

Back