ReenHD
New Member
Hey Community,
yesterday I reached my second goal of 500 Subs with the help of my new fortnite hightlight montage. I was able to grow on Twitch to about 2100 Follower but getting subs on Youtube was a bit hard for me.
I learned a lot of things on releasing on Youtube and I hope I will reach my next goal of 1000 subs maybe this year. Editing is my job and I wish I can present my work to a big audience one day, I love the job but sometimes I hate to only follow the rules of my client, YouTube is the way I feel free in my creativity and every positive Feedback is like Honey on my tongue
.
Just wanted to tell you this cause I am so happy about the growing of my Subs
yesterday I reached my second goal of 500 Subs with the help of my new fortnite hightlight montage. I was able to grow on Twitch to about 2100 Follower but getting subs on Youtube was a bit hard for me.
I learned a lot of things on releasing on Youtube and I hope I will reach my next goal of 1000 subs maybe this year. Editing is my job and I wish I can present my work to a big audience one day, I love the job but sometimes I hate to only follow the rules of my client, YouTube is the way I feel free in my creativity and every positive Feedback is like Honey on my tongue
.Just wanted to tell you this cause I am so happy about the growing of my Subs

