500,000 Posts Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BooYah.... This is a happy day.. I think half of those messages were done by Cory... I miss him...(yes this will never get old to me)

Never forget.
bSs6T.gif

Hey everyone,

We have just hit 500,000 posts at YTtalk and I would like to congratulate every one of you and thank you all for taking part in the community here. I am so happy we have done so well so thank you all so much and I hope you all continue to enjoy the forums. I made a video on YTtalkTV about this to say thank you to you all too and will post it below.

Now is major party time!

I will check out the video later. I saw this on facebook and now my fav site. Congratulations everyone see what we accomplished keep up the posting:up:[DOUBLEPOST=1367733313,1367722688][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will check out the video later. I saw this on facebook and now my fav site. Congratulations everyone see what we accomplished keep up the posting:up:
Nice video i checked it out gave it a like and left my super awesome comment..lol i swear i am so addicted to this site it don't make no sense:cool:

" hay ho, hay ho, ... on to 1.000.000 we go " ok now think of this in a sing along song and it is sung by 7 small guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back