• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 subscribers

LegendAlex

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ladies and gentlemen I have just reached 50 subscribers on my channel, it's taken a long time but I also took a long break (2 years) just wondering if there is anyway I could begin to grown properly?

Reactions: Crown

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations.

SOME of my advice to another user MIGHT be of help to you?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, sometimes the break is needed. That's why it's good not to overwhelm yourself, like posting videos too often. Here is one simple advice on growing:
You can make it easier for everyone here to find your channel by putting a link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ladies and gentlemen I have just reached 50 subscribers on my channel, it's taken a long time but I also took a long break (2 years) just wondering if there is anyway I could begin to grown properly?

Well done, keep it up. :)

HeresJonnyy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome job man! You're at the same level as myself!

What i would say is to keep encouraging people to subscribe to you, but also give them a reason why they should subscribe! Anyone can subscribe to any channel, it's convincing these potential viewers to subscribe that will get your subs up :)

Have a great day