• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers!!!

Kairos Mom

Going Places!
Hey hey hey YT Talkers :) So proud and excited to announce that I've finally reached over 50 subscribers on my channel!!! I've had my channel for about 3 months now and I seemed to be stuck at 38 subbies for the LONGEST time, because everytime I gained a sub I was losing one. Now I feel like I'm finally gaining traction and putting out content that 100% stand behind and its feels awesome to grow my channel with genuine subbies that I feel like will be around for the long haul.

Hey hey hey YT Talkers :) So proud and excited to announce that I've finally reached over 50 subscribers on my channel!!! I've had my channel for about 3 months now and I seemed to be stuck at 38 subbies for the LONGEST time, because everytime I gained a sub I was losing one. Now I feel like I'm finally gaining traction and putting out content that 100% stand behind and its feels awesome to grow my channel with genuine subbies that I feel like will be around for the long haul.

Congrats, that's awesome :grinphones:
Keep up the good work :coolphones:

Congrats and keep it up ! I remember I had the same problem when I had 92 subs and kept it at that number for around 2 weeks until I reached 100... so I totally understand :-D

Back